- To perform high-quality repair at a fair price.
- To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To follow state regulations.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns
I am a traveling Nurse working in Battle Creek, MI. I own a '04 Cadillac CTS. My employer referred me to Bailey's Park Auto. The service, the professionalism, and the prices are fair and reasonable in comparison to other repair shop I have done business with. Thank you!!
Great service, friendly people, and trustworthy. The clutch in my car stopped working and they were able to pinpoint the problem, fix it, and put me back on the road in under two days. It has been a couple weeks since then and everything is still in great shape. Definitely will return to Bailey Park Auto for any future car issues.
My husband and I have been taking our cars to Bailey Park Auto for 10 years and I would recommend them to anyone. We have been extremely satisfied. They are honest and extremely competent. They always explain the problem very well and keep us informed. They take a lot of the worry out of car maintenance. Thanks Bailey Park!
They were so kind and professional. I would easily take my vehicle from Detroit to Battle Creek for ANY and ALL repairs to Bailey's. They didn't try to take advantage of me or anything. What a relief to find them. I used to live in Battle Creek a couple of years ago, and never knew they were there. So glad I finally found them.
I have been using Bailey Park Automotive for the past 20+ years. Andy, Brian, and his employees are truthful, honest, and do excellent work. I trust them with my life and that of my family. I would strongly recommend them to anyone.
Andy & Brian are always willing to go the extra mile to make sure you are satisfied! Honest and trustworthy.